The Planning Committee of Buckingham Town Council met on Monday 24th May. The full agenda is available in our archive.
The following decisions were made:
- Cllr. Mark Cole JP was elected as Chair and Cllr. Anthony Ralph as Vice-Chair.
- Cllr. Sue Hetherington was chosen to represent Buckingham Town Council on the North Bucks Parishes Planning Consortium East-West Rail Group
- Of the planning applications discussed, 5 were recorded as no objections (one with the proviso to the satisfaction of the Heritage Officer) and 1 application was opposed. Of the tree applications discussed 6 were recorded as no objections and 1 opposed. Please note: planning applications are not decided by Buckingham Town Council, its objections or approval are given as a consultee to the planning authority: Buckinghamshire Council.
- Briefing notes will continue to be provided for the agenda by the Planning Officer.
- Buckinghamshire Council’s tree officer is to be invited to attend a meeting with Buckingham Town Council’s Planning Committee, Environment Committee, Tree Wardens and the Buckingham Society.
- The next meeting of the Planning Committee will take place on Tuesday 8th June on Zoom.
A live stream of the meeting is available on YouTube. Full minutes of the meeting will be available via our 2021 archive in due course.