We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team to assist the Lace Hill Sports and Community Centre Coordinator in the smooth, effective and efficient running of the Centre and all associated services.
Tasks will include:
- Inspections and cleaning of all rooms, ensuring they are presentable, clean and tidy and good housekeeping is maintained at all times.
- Liaising with hirers and setting up rooms - this will involve manual handling such as lifting / moving / setting up / packing away of furniture e.g. tables, chairs, equipment cages.
- Opening, security and locking of the centre.
The post will primarily involve early morning, evening and weekend working, and we are seeking a flexible person as the days and hours of work may vary depending on the needs and use of the centre.
Please note we will only accept a completed application pack. If you do not complete an application form you will not be considered. CV's will not be accepted.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Sam Hoareau, Centre Coordinator on 01280 812 872.
To apply for this role, download the application pack through the links below or by calling the office on 01280 816426.
- Job Description and Person Specification Form
- Application Form
- Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
Applications should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to: Buckingham Town Council, Buckingham Centre, Verney Close, Buckingham, MK18 1JP
Buckingham Town Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Successful applicants will be subject to receipt of suitable references.
Closing date for applications: 16th June 2022. Interviews to be held week commencing 20th June 2022.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: SCP 3-4 £9.79/£9.99 per hour pending this year's pay award.