Just Moved Here?
If you’ve just moved to Buckingham here’s a list of numbers and links that you may find useful, including information on school admissions, household waste collections and registering to vote.
Buckingham Town Council provides new residents to our town with a welcome pack, if you’d like a copy please visit the Tourist Information Centre or Buckingham Library to receive yours today. You can also contact the Town Council Office on 01280 816426 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The welcome pack includes information about:
- Buckingham Town Councillors
- The Flood Warning Service
- Buckingham Library
- Lace Hill Sports and Community Centre
- History of Buckingham and the Charter Fair
- Buckingham Visitor Guide
- The Hidden Treasures of Buckingham
- Latest Buckingham Town Matters newsletter
- Buckingham Circular Walk Map
- The Old Gaol Museum
- Buxplore App