Buckingham hosts dozens of fantastic events each year that bringing fun, tasty food, great shopping, music and visitors to Buckingham. Our local, busy events are a great opportunity for local businesses to build their brand, listen to customers and try out new products!
Any registered business or community group can trade at our events but will be asked for copies of documents such as their public liability insurance, test certificates for rides or inflatables and food hygiene certificates.
- Pancake Race, Fri 17th Feb
- Food Fair, Sat 11th Mar
- Easter Bazaar, Sun 2nd April
- Spring Green Fair, Sun 23rd April
- Music in the Market, Sun 28th May (in partnership with Music in the Market)
- Celebrate Buckingham Day, Sat 17th June
- Fringe Week: arts, sport and culture events, Sun 23rd – Sun 30th Jul
- Lace Hill Family Fun Day, Sun 23rd Jul
- BandJam, Sun 27th Aug (in partnership with BandJam)
- Dog Show, Sun 10th Sept
- Hallowe’en Event, Fri 20th Oct
- Bonfire & Fireworks, Sat 4th Nov
- Winter Fair, Sun 19th Nov
- Christmas Lights Switch On, Thurs 23rd Nov
- Community Fair, Sat 9th Dec
If you’d like to book a trader stall at a Town Council event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Councillor Robin Stuchbury, chair of the Town Centre and Events committee said “The events committee are very enthusiastic about booking local traders to attend our events throughout the year. It’s a wonderful opportunity to trade at our events and a great way to build your client base whilst enjoying a fun and safe atmosphere created and managed by Town Council officers. We look forward to hearing from local traders, businesses and organisations about taking part at our events.”