Located in The Old Gaol, the Tourist Information Centre is operated by the Town Council. Our local experts can help you make the most out of your visit:
- Information on what to see and do, plus upcoming events
- Places to eat and drink in the local area
- Maps, books, walks, guides & leaflets
- Ticket agent for National Express Coaches
- Local transport timetables
- Tickets sales for local events, concerts and festivals
- The Film Place tickets
- Theatre tokens
- Circular Walks & Town Trail maps available
- Gift shop with locally-sourced handmade products and gifts.
If you would like to sell tickets through the TIC, offer goods for sale, or speak to us about how the TIC can support an activity or event please email TIC@buckingham-tc.gov.uk or call us on 01280 823 020.
Art and Photography Competition
After the success of the Buckingham calendar last year, we are excited to announce that Buckingham's 2021 competition is now live. Do you have photographs of Buckingham that you would like to feature in next years calendar? or artwork of your favourite place in the town? Please share with us, the winning 12 entries will be displayed in next years calendar. Please read the Competition terms and conditions before entering.