- This event has passed.
Well-Being Walk (Fringe Week)
25th July 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Buckingham Town Council and the University of Buckingham have teamed up again to host a Wellbeing Walk on Sunday 25th July.
Everyone is invited to walk the published route around the town, taking in the sights and thinking about what more can be done to ensure good mental health and wellbeing for everybody.
The walk will start from outside the Council Chamber at 11.30 am however, please arrive by 11am and await instructions. The walk will finish at around 1.30 pm by the Tanlaw Mill.
For more information and updates, visit our Facebook event page.
Participants can join or leave the walk whenever they wish. The below map shows the route of the walk and and what times you should arrive at each marked location.
The schedule is as follows:
- Assemble by Waitrose at 11:00am and start walk by 11:30am
- Bridge near Stratford Fields Football ground at 11:40am
- Entrance to Bourton Park at 11:45am
- Bridge near Bourton Mill at 11:50am
- Exit from Hare Close to London Road at 12:00pm
- Railway Walk at 12:05pm
- Chandos Road Car Park at 12:15pm
- Exit onto Tingewick Road at 12:30pm
- Junction with West Street at 12:40pm
- Junction with Moreton Road at 12:55pm
- Lap of Waitrose at 1:05pm
- Ford Street entrance to Chandos Park at 1:15pm
- Chandos Court at 1:20pm
- Tanlaw Mill 1:30pm