Please be aware of the following bus diversions over the following days in October:
Buckingham Bus Stand will be CLOSED from:
10am Friday 11 October until the end of Saturday 12 October
& 10am Friday 18 October until the end of Saturday 20 October
Passengers are advised:
- Services 18, 131, 132 & 151 to Akeley, Maids Moreton, and Western Avenue will depart from the Moreton Road stop
- Service 18 will depart from London Road opposite Chandos Road
- Service X60 buses will serve the ‘Chandos Road’ stops located on London Road before diverting via Bourton Road and the A413
- Service 60 buses please use the ‘Chandos Road’ stops located on London Road
- Afternoon Journeys only
- Service 80 / X80 will operate from the stops on Moreton Road.
- Service 83 will operate from the ‘Chandos Road’ stops.
- Service X5 will serve ‘Tesco’ stops only on the London Road.
Buckingham Road Closure:
We would like to inform you that a Road Closure Order and Parking Order is in force for the Charter Fairs and covers the following areas on Friday 11th October, Saturday 12th October and then again on Friday 18th October and Saturday 19th October 2019.
Cars found to be parked in such a way as to cause an obstruction in the the designated area covered by the order, are liable to be removed by the relevant authorities. The cost of reclaiming your vehicle could be from £150.
NORTH END SQUARE
WESTERN AVE (FROM BRACKLEY RD TO GRENVILLE RD)
Emergency access will be ensured for Northend Court, Buckingham Hospital, Paynes Court, Markhams Court and Verney Close.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused, however we can assure you that the steps taken are in the interest of the public safety.
Your contact in this matter is Amanda Brubaker, Events Co-ordinator, who can be contacted on 01280 816426 or e-mailed at email@example.com