Monday 25th February 2019 in the Council Chamber, Cornwalls Meadow, Buckingham following an Informal meeting meeting of the Town Council.
Venue: The Town Council Chamber, Cornwalls Meadow, Buckingham, MK18 1RP View directions
Contact: Nina Stockill; Email: email@example.com
Please note that the meeting will be preceded by a Public Session in accordance with Standing Order 3.f, which will last for a maximum of 15 minutes, and time for examination of the plans by Members.
- Apologies for Absence
Members are asked to receive apologies from Members.
- Declarations of Interest
To receive declarations of any personal or prejudicial interest under consideration on this agenda in accordance with the Localism Act 2011 Sections 26-34 & Schedule 4.
To receive and agree the minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on Monday 4th February 2019 to be presented to the Full Council meeting to be held on Monday 18th March 2019. Copy previously circulated
- Buckingham Neighbourhood Plan/Vale of Aylesbury Plan
To receive any update.
- Action Reports
5.1 To receive action reports as per the attached list. Appendix A
5.2 (650/18) To receive and discuss a response from Cllr. Strachan Appendix B
5.3 (706/18) To receive a verbal report from Cllr. Ralph.
- Planning Applications
For Member’s information the next scheduled Development Management Committee meetings are 14th March and 4th April 2019, with SDMC meetings on 13th March and 3rd April 2019.
To consider planning applications received from AVDC and other applications
The following two applications may be considered together:
1.Mark Green Scissors Barbers, The Bullring, MK18 1JX
18/04641/AAD Shop fascia sign (retrospective)
2. 18/04642/ALB Proposed attachment of barber pole, air-conditioning unit and signage to the front of the property (Part retrospective)
- 19/00391/APP The Workshop, land off Tingewick Road [land behind Cobblers Cottage] Change of use of existing workshop to a B1 office
EP Constructions Ltd.
- 19/00441/APP 1 Highlands Road, MK18 1PN
Proposed rear dormer and single storey rear extension. Rooflights to front and loft conversion
- 19/00547/APP 49 Overn Avenue, MK18 1LU
Single storey front and side extension and new bay window roof
The following Minor Amendments /Additional Information has been received, for information only:
NOT IN OUR PARISH
- 16/00151/AOP Land off Walnut Drive & Foscote Road, Maids Moreton
Outline application for up to 170 dwellings, public open space and associated infrastructure
BDW Trading Ltd
- response to Maids Moreton Parish Council’s survey of actual traffic volumes
- Feasibility plan – calculated density on developable area = 30 dph
- Master plan
- Agricultural Land Classification Report
Members will note that this application went to SDMC on 20th February, see agenda 9.1
- 18/04626/APP Garage Site 456999g Overn Crescent
Erection of 4no. dwellings and associated parking
To note an amended plan and covering letter
circulated separately by email 6/2/19
Not for consultation
- 19/00352/ATC 23 Chandos Road, MK18 1AL
Remove Thuja and smaller apple tree in order to make space for the other trees to grow naturally and not impede their growth
- Planning Decisions
To receive for information details of planning decisions made by AVDC as per ‘Bulletin’ and other decisions.
Approved BTC Officer response recommn.
18/03474/APP NatWest Bank Ch/use to coffee shop, new shopfront;air-
Deferred * conditioning units & new windows to rear
18/03647/APP 6 Market Hill Part demolition, erection new s/at.extension
18/03648/ALB + 1st & 2nd floor internal alterations & ch/use Office à residential student accommodation
18/04010/APP 6 Robin Close Garage conv. and bifold door at rear
18/04368/APP 59 Westfields Single storey side extension
18/04419/APP 18 Squirrels Way Rear s/st and side 2-st extensions
* Members asked for an EIA assessment of the effect on the proposed basement flat of the air-conditioning; the officer notes that this is not the type of development is not EIA development as defined by the regulations. In light of our pointing out the possible effect on the amenity of the residents in the basement flat the officer has taken our response as Oppose.
17/04630/AAD 5 West St. Advertising signs, fascia & banner
18/04595/APP land rear of Wharf Hill Terrace, Stratford Road
Erection of a dwelling
Oppose & Attend
- Projection Equipment for the Council Chamber
To receive a report on new projection equipment for the Council Chamber
- Development Management Committee
9.1 Strategic Development Management (20th February 2019)
16/00151/AOP Land at Walnut Drive, Maids Moreton 170 houses etc
To receive a report from Cllr. Cole.
9.2 Development Management (21st February 2019) No Buckingham applications
10.1 To receive the AVDC updated list if available before the meeting
10.2 To report any new breaches
- BCC Waste & Minerals Consultation
To receive for information advice of modifications to the wording (not relevant to BTC response)
- Annual Statistics
In light of the continuing receipt of 2018 numbered applications, the annual analysis has been postponed to the March meeting.
- Matters to report
Members to report any damaged, superfluous and redundant signage in the town, access issues or any other urgent matter.
- Chairman’s items for information
- Date of the next meeting: Monday 25th March 2019 at 7pm.