Chaired by the Mayor, Cllr Jon Harvey
|Full Council meetings are held every seven weeks. However, if there is urgent business which needs to be transacted, then an Interim Council meeting will be held.||
View our Meetings Calendar
The Chairman of the Council is elected at the Annual Meeting of the Town Council in May and has the title of Mayor. They are then the Mayor of the Town for one year and may be re-elected Mayor again.
The Full Council deals with important business which affects the whole town. It oversees the Committees of the Council. The Council also receive reports from local District and County Councillors and bodies to which it appoints representatives.
Full Council Meetings
- 25th June 2018 Agenda / Minutes
BP Oil Template letter
- 23rd July 2018 (Interim) Agenda / Minutes
- 13th August 2018 Agenda / Minutes
- 10th September 2018 (Interim) Agenda / Minutes
- 1st October 2018 Agenda / Minutes
- 29th October 2018 (Interim) Agenda / Minutes
- 19th November 2018 Agenda / Minutes
- 17th December 2018 (Interim) Agenda / Minutes
To access past committee agendas, reports and minutes please click here.