Town Council Chamber
The Council Chamber is where Town Council meetings are held. Built in 1983 the Chamber is decorated with pictures of Mayors and Councillors and a copy of the royal charter granted to Buckingham by Queen Mary in 1554.
The Council Chamber is located at: Cornwalls Meadow, Buckingham, MK18 1RP
Cornwalls Meadow is in the centre of Buckingham.
Bus users: from Buckingham bus stand, head west towards the Old Gaol, and cross the High Street at the zebra crossing. Turn left and enter the shopping area via Cornwall Place. The Council Chamber is at the end of the walk and the entrance is opposite Waitrose.
Driving: park at the Cornwalls Meadow car park next to Waitrose. As you enter the shopping area, the entrance to the Council Chamber is on your right hand side, opposite Waitrose.
Hiring the Council Chamber
Please note that we are not currently taking bookings for use of the Council Chamber
The Council Chamber is a small room which is suitable for small meetings. The room holds a capacity of 25 people (17 around the table) on ground floor level. There are kitchen and toilet facilities available.
- Booking Information and Hire Conditions Policy
- Key Holder Agreement Digital Version / Key Holder Agreement Printable Version
- Charities and Voluntary Groups Digital Version / Charities and Voluntary Groups Printable Version
- Other organisations Digital Version / Other Organisations Printable Version
Please note as of 1st April 2019 rates have changed to the following:
- Community/Charity Rate: £7 an hour
- Commercial/Other Groups: £10 an hour