Community Centre Assistant / Caretaker
Maternity Leave Cover (Zero Hour Contract)
Lace Hill Sports and Community Centre
Up to 12 Hours per week (evening and weekend work required)
£9.62 per hour
Note: This role is a temporary maternity leave cover position. The start date for the role is Thursday 7th January 2021 for a 8-month zero hour contract.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team to assist the Lace Hill Sports and Community Centre Coordinator in the smooth, effective and efficient running of the Centre and all associated services.
Tasks will include:
- Inspections and cleaning of all rooms, ensuring they are presentable, clean and tidy and good housekeeping is maintained at all times
- Liaising with hirers and setting up rooms - this will involve manual handling such as lifting / moving / setting up / packing away of furniture e.g. tables, chairs, equipment cages
- Opening, security and locking of the centre
The post will primarily involve evening and weekend working, and we are seeking a flexible person as the days and hours of work may vary depending on the needs and use of the centre.
Closing date for applications: 1700hrs on Friday 4th December.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Sam Hoareau, Centre Coordinator on 01280 812 872. Clink the links below to download and complete the full application pack:
- Job Application Form
- Community Centre Assistant Caretaker Job Description and Personal Specification
- Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
- Job Description Community Centre Assistant Caretaker
- Lace Hill Assistant Caretaker Advert Maternity Cover
Applications should be submitted by email to: email@example.com
Successful applicants will be subject to receipt of suitable references.